I hope this Note finds you and your family doing well and staying healthy. I also wanted to share that this is a time to cherish every moment you have with your family. Spending time outside is the perfect way to do so. There are so many different activities to do outside, you and the family are sure to find something to do to beat cabin fever. Take time to go to a park, explore the Historic Railroad Tunnels, experience Dig This, or just wander through Downtown Henderson and Downtown Boulder City. Spending time outside gives you exposure to the sun and fresh air. All of which will help you prevent cabin fever from setting in.
With weather starting to warm up, we are planning on exploring all the different places outdoors. We will share our adventures in our newsletter and on our social media pages - Instagram and Facebook. We would love to hear about your favorite outdoor places to explore. Send us your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Facebook page.
As always, we strive to bring you up-to-date information about the Henderson and Boulder City areas, as well as share articles with you to help you and your family enjoy time together. Check out the articles in this week's newsletter:
- Field Trip Friday with Macaroni Kid at Boulder City Antiques
- 7 Famous Black Families Influential in the United States
- Explore the Historic Railroad Trail
- 5 Delicious Ways to Enjoy Chocolate This Valentine's Day
- How to Make a Homemade Crayon Heart Valentine
- An Interview with the Tooth Fairy, Plus a FREE Letter for Your Child!
- Family Fun Beats Screen Time, Every Time
- Our Gift to You: The New Macaroni Kid Magazine of the Month Club
Due to limited space in the newsletter, we are sometimes unable to share everything we want our readers to know. In addition to the articles in this week's newsletter, we encourage you to visit our homepage to see these articles and many more we have shared.
There's a lot happening this week in Henderson and Boulder City. Check out our top five event suggestions:
- February 12, 2021 from 8 a.m.-8:45 a.m.: Virtual - Joyful Fridays with the National Museum of African American History & Culture
- February 12, 2021 All Day: Learn Cursive Writing From Home!
- February 13, 2021 from 10:40 a.m.-11:40 a.m.: Ninja Training
- February 14, 2021 All Day: STEAM Bundle Pick Up
- February 14, 2021 from 5 p.m.-10 p.m.: Ethel M Chocolates presents Lights of Love
We are always adding local activities to our Event's Calendar. Visit our website for up-to-date information about upcoming events.
Please note: We are not always notified when event times change or when an event is canceled. We suggest you contact the venue before heading out for an event or activity to verify it is still happening as scheduled.
Macaroni Kid Henderson-Boulder City is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on helping the community find fun family events and things to do with kids in the area. We do the work gathering together a variety of local family-friendly events and activities, useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, reviews, recipes, crafts, education guides and much much more. We proudly serve families in Henderson and Boulder City. Sign up today for our free weekly newsletter and never miss another awesome family event again!