Valentine's Day is almost here! Just ten more days and we will be celebrating all things love-related. To help you find your family fun with your kids this Valentine's Day I have dedicated this newsletter to the holiday, including recipes, activities, and crafts you can do with your kids on February 14, 2021. Additionally, I have come up with a list of things you can do with your kids if you plan to stay home this year to celebrate. Some things you can do with your kids at home include:
- Decorate the Home with Lots and Lots of Hearts
- Have a chocolate tasting with candies, cookies, cakes, and fondue
- Plan a game night, including board games, card games, and video games
- Host a cooking class and teach your kids how to cook - Search Macaroni Kid Henderson-Boulder City for recipe ideas!
- Write and leave love notes throughout your home
- Create Valentine's Day cards to send to nursing homes, veteran's hospitals, children's hospitals, etc.
- Plan a movie marathon
- Host a craft buffet
No matter what you have planned, make this Valentine's Day one to remember with your kids. Have fun and cherish the time you have with them.
Until next week,
As always, we strive to bring you up-to-date information about the Henderson and Boulder City areas, as well as share articles with you to help you and your family enjoy time together. Check out the articles in this week's newsletter:
- Ways to Celebrate Valentine's Day with Your Kids
- Say I Love You With This Easy Valentine's Day Breakfast
- Celebrate Valentine's Day with These FREE Printables!
- Stick with Us: This DIY Garden Stake Makes a Great Valentine's Gift
- Celebrate Valentine's Day at Dig This
- 8 Valentine's Day Gift Deals Your Family will Love
- Cares Act Provides Chrome Books for Check-Out
- Guide to Henderson Libraries
Due to limited space in the newsletter, we are sometimes unable to share everything we want our readers to know. In addition to the articles in this week's newsletter, we encourage you to visit our homepage to see these articles and many more we have shared.
There's a lot happening this week in Henderson and Boulder City. Check out our top five event suggestions:
- February 6, 2021 from 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.: Tiny Tykes and Waddlers Class
- February 6, 2021 from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.: The Mine Experience
- February 6, 2021: Pick Up STEAM Bundles from Boulder City Library
- February 7, 2021: How Not to Burn Toast: Cooking Class for Novices
- February 8, 2021 from 9:15 a.m.-10:15 a.m.: Preschool Prep
We are always adding local activities to our Event's Calendar. Visit our website for up-to-date information about upcoming events.
Please note: We are not always notified when event times change or when an event is canceled. We suggest you contact the venue before heading out for an event or activity to verify it is still happening as scheduled.
Macaroni Kid Henderson-Boulder City is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on helping the community find fun family events and things to do with kids in the area. We do the work gathering together a variety of local family-friendly events and activities, useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, reviews, recipes, crafts, education guides and much much more. We proudly serve families in Henderson and Boulder City. Sign up today for our free weekly newsletter and never miss another awesome family event again!